Saturday, September 15, 2007

Chapter Twenty-Four

NO BANNER
---
"Fake Love?"



“What on earth am I going to do?” Ky Duyen yelled to her husband.
“Honey, you should just forget about this…”
“FORGET ABOUT IT? Ugh… I told all of my friends and now they’ll just think I’m bragging again!”

Tu Quyen rolled her eyes as she heard this quarrel from outside the room. She sped to Minh Tuyet’s room and tried her best to recover her memory. When she came to the room, she found Minh Tuyet throwing pillows and cups and plates at Luong Tung Quang who tried his best to block all of these things.

“Tuyet! What’s going on?” Tu Quyen yelled as she stopped Minh Tuyet from throwing another cup at Luong Tung Quang.
“H-H-He tried to hold my hand…,” Minh Tuyet stuttered.
Tu Quyen calmly turned to Luong Tung Quang and said,

“I think you should leave her alone for a while. I’ll meet you in the living room.”

Luong Tung Quang nodded his head and exited the room. Tu Quyen turned back to Minh Tuyet and took the cup away from her.

“How about you go play in the garden and I’ll meet you there in about fifteen minutes?”
Minh Tuyet nodded her head and ran off happily to the garden as Tu Quyen picked up everything Minh Tuyet had thrown. She arrived in the living room and found Tuan Ngoc, Trinh Hoi, Ky Duyen, and Luong Tung Quang all staring at her.

“What’s going on?” she asked confusedly.
“We figured out how to solve the marriage problem,” replied Ky Duyen.
“How?”
“… you’ll marry Quang.”

No comments: